Saturday 8 February 2014

"I'm so alone, be my friend"

Note: He is in Liverpool.

Him: Hi beautiful
I like your profile
I'm new here and looking for friends or more
Hope we can be friends or more if you like to
Me: First off, my name's not Beautiful. Second, I'm not looking for anything more than friendship right now.
Him: Hello
Him: Sorry Heather
Him: I called you beutiful cuz you are indeed
Him: And me either
Him: I am looking for a friendship
Him: I said maybe more or maybe not
Him: I'm so alone here wothout any friends
Him: Tonight is Saturday night and I'm at home
Him: Seriously it's really hard to live without friends
Me: Then perhaps you should try looking in your local area. Also, you said you were looking for more, so don't lie. I don't care if you're looking for more really. Also, I really don't appreciate people coming in with "beautiful" and the like. I far prefer knowing they've actually looked at my profile and seen something they like other than my face.
Him: And that's why I had to come and sign up into this application and try to finding friends
Him: Hope you understand me and forgive me if I called you beautiful
Him (half a minute after the last message): Are u there?
Him: Or maybe you don't wanna answer?
Me: Yes, I'm here. I am doing things other than being on here constantly.
Him: I saw ur profile bye the way
Him: And I am not lier
Him: I saw you answer which is really close to mine
Him: That's why I sent u a message

I gave up at this point, he’s an illiterate idiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment