Tuesday 4 February 2014

The time I trolled a guy on Omegle...

My thoughts in italics. I like Omegle people, they take themselves so seriously.

You: Meow I meow sometimes, okay
Stranger: Tell me your name.
You: Tell me yours first, then.
Stranger: Ladies first.
You: And you know my gender?
Stranger: Yeah.
You: Ooh scary psychic
Stranger: You better watch out.
You: You better not cry....
Stranger: Yeah I'll try
You: You ruined it!
You: No Santa for you
Stranger: Where are you from?
You: Where are you from?
Stranger: Shape up or you'll talk to someone else
You: If you expect information from a stranger, it's only polite to offer yours. Oh, I'm so worried, Stranger doesn't like me. I'd better conform to his desires pretty quick.
Stranger: So you you're asian or something? Cool
You: You are actually hilarious, I'm liking this conversation because it's so ridiculous. I'm Asian? Really? I didn't realise.
Stranger: They seem the most shy about their heritage.
Stranger: Or from India maybe. Maybe thats asian. I dont know.
You: ...that's not racist in any way then. Yes, dear, India is in Asia.
You: I'm not shy about my heritage at all- I just value politeness, a sentiment few seem to share.
Stranger: I think even asking is a form of politeness.
Stranger: But whatever. If you don't want to reply, you can ask me something instead I guess.
You: I'm not sure about that but we can disagree amicably. However, I do think that if you expect information from a stranger, you need to offer your own information. I don't care about where you are from, and don't see why it matters in conversation.
You: Alright.
You: What is the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow?
Stranger: No clue.
You: Not a Monty Python fan, I surmise. Black mark against you, sir.
Stranger: I think I saw it once.
You: Which one?
Stranger: Something with a butler
You: Points for trying.
You: What else can I ask? I wondr.
You: Wonder, even.
Stranger: Only one way to find out.
Stranger: Whenever you're ready to step outside of your shell and reply to questions too, just say
You: I'm ready any time you want, sweetheart. When you're ready to offer your information first, go right ahead. As I said, I don't care about your demographics in conversation, but if you want mine, you need to give your own.
Stranger: Sweden, male, 22
Stranger: Favorite color is blue
Stranger: Hmmm
Stranger: I like meat rare
You: Oh good
You: Me too, just show the cow the grill
Stranger: Yeahp
Stranger has disconnected.

No comments:

Post a Comment