Tuesday 4 February 2014

Another OKC guy...

RandomDudeTwiceMyAge: Hi there, allow me to create a romantic scenario for you: It's 8am and you are on a busy train, heading to work/college.... The man sitting opposite you, whom you find very attractive, looks up from his kindle - He offers you a smile and says that you have a cute smile. X How would you respond? Xx

Me: I'd tell him that real books don't have batteries, and hell yes, everything about me is adorable. I'd also tell him I'm not looking for a relationship and that pushing his 'romantic scenarios' on random people is very impersonal and kind of creepy.

Also, am I the only one who thinks it's creepy when strangers put Xs in messages? I only put them in messages to my very best friends or my close family. Maybe I'm just too British!

Also, I know I'm posting a lot at once. I have a backlog of these, I'm not getting so many at once!

No comments:

Post a Comment