Tuesday 4 February 2014

A recent OKC creep...

Notes: This guy is from the United Arab Emirates, and I'm in England. We are 0% match. I had posted this on another site, and had already changed his username and now am too lazy to change it to something else. I won't ever post their real usernames, so I usually go for something mildly offensive. Sorry if it offends anyone, in some way... Also, my name is not Orchid on OKC. That's my username for the other site I posted this on. Words in italic are my thoughts. I was kind of rude to him but I was having a bad day and he was pissing me off.

CreepyMcFuck: Hey......:)

Orchid: Hello. I could tell from here that he was going to be a timewaster. I hate it when people misuse ellipses

CreepyMcFuck: How are u.....? Oh good, he types like a child

Orchid: I am well. How are you?

CreepyMcFuck: I am cool..... U have skpye? because this is totally what you say to someone you’ve messaged twice

Orchid: No, but I have Skype. The pedant in me couldn’t resist

CreepyMcFuck: Why u not give id ?

Orchid: Do you really expect me to give my contact details to a complete stranger?

CreepyMcFuck: I want to see u .... But u ....say I can't give is ok lololo ????? seriously, what is he trying to say?

Orchid: I didn't understand most of what you just said, but I will attempt to answer. You can see my in my photos, and I'm not here to be wank fodder. If the only thing you care about is my looks, kindly leave me alone. I really can't decipher the second half of your reply, so I'm afraid I can't answer that.

CreepyMcFuck: I want good panther of life.... A good way to find life partners is to message random women in different countries and ask for their Skype. That’s a sure way to make them wife you!

Orchid: I assume when you said "panther" you meant "partner". If you actually meant panther, I'm worried. Seriously though, how in hell do you expect to find a partner by asking random women to Skype with you? I do not Skype with anyone I don't know well, and you seem to be only interested in my looks. That is incredibly insulting, not to mention the fact that you completely ignore what I say. I find it so insulting when all people comment on is wanting to see me or my looks. If I have nothing better to offer than my face, that’s terrible. In a Dorian Gray-style way

CreepyMcFuck: Ok .... Can u come to skpye please. I can't see you're face ok I want to see you're hart ?ok can he be more desperate? Also, nice try at being soppy

CreepyMcFuck: I thing you are good .... oh, praise the lord, he thinks I’m good. Clearly I care what he thinks.

CreepyMcFuck: That why I like u ?

Orchid: No. I am not Skyping with a stranger I can barely understand, who ignores everything I say. You think I'm good, oh well that's amazing, clearly I'm your soulmate. I don't think you've even looked at my profile, and I honestly don't know what you expect from me. As far as I can tell, you just want wank fodder. You know nothing about me.

CreepyMcFuck: Ok tell me .... Full what u say ???? I seriously have no idea what he’s asking for here

Orchid: What? I really cannot understand you. I've sent you enough detail in these messages- surely you can figure out why I'm not interested in Skyping?

CreepyMcFuck: Why .? But I like u ?? Why

Orchid: Why what? I don't care what you think of me. I honestly don't. You're a stranger who expects me to Skype because you 'like' me. You don't know me, and you have not mentioned a single thing that you like about me aside from my face. You don't like me. You don't know me. I have already said that I don't Skype with strangers, especially those who I find insulting. What is so hard to understand here?

CreepyMcFuck: Ok cool? But what I do ... I like u ?? I am banging my head against a wall, aren’t I?

Orchid: I don't know what you do. I also don't know what you expect. You live in a different country to me, so I really don't know what you're expecting to happen. I still don't care what you think, because you clearly don't like me. You like my photos. Tell you what- learn to spell, learn some grammar, then come back to me.

CreepyMcFuck: I see you're profile .... Ok I see u ok .... My hart like u ... But country is one side ok ... Really I like u .... That s it ....... give it up already

CreepyMcFuck: U can talk me after u no me .... That's why I tell u come to skpye .

Orchid: One side? What? Reading a profile is not enough to make any choices on. You are pushy and rude, and your grammar is giving me a headache. Your "hart" will survive being uncared about by a stranger. I know I’m also being rude, but this guy is persistent and repetitive, and clearly has not even looked at my profile

CreepyMcFuck: Rely I like u ??

CreepyMcFuck: Ok cool…. Babe
Orchid: Uh-huh. Go on then, I'll bite. Why do you like me? Aside from my face, what is "good" about me? I'm still not going on Skype with you, and you are being very rude by pushing it after I have repeatedly said no.

CreepyMcFuck: Ok… Cool babe

Orchid: Do not call me babe. How dare you presume to call me anything? This just proves my point about you not reading my profile. My name is on there. I do not know you, I do not care about you, and I do not want to. getting angry here- I detest it when people do this. Only people very close to me use pet names for me, and I hate it when strangers try.

CreepyMcFuck: I no you're name ok.... Cool ok ....

Orchid: No, it's not "cool". You are rude and disrespectful, and there is no reason for me to put up with you. He’s fast on his way to becoming my first block on here

CreepyMcFuck: Tell me how I take u? getting creeped out here…

CreepyMcFuck: Ok sorry.

CreepyMcFuck: Ok sorry

Orchid: How you take me? What is that supposed to mean?

CreepyMcFuck: Ok tell me what I do .... I like u

CreepyMcFuck: Yas u read massage? what?

CreepyMcFuck: Ok what I say ok more what?

Orchid: You read all of my messages up to this point and realise that I am not interested in you, at all. You then go away.

CreepyMcFuck: Ok

CreepyMcFuck: Finish now all ?

Orchid: What?

CreepyMcFuck: U say go away

Orchid: Yes, yes I did. You understand it, but you are not doing it.

CreepyMcFuck: Ok thanks .... U are happy now .... where is the block button?

Orchid: I am since I now foresee you leaving me alone.

CreepyMcFuck: Ok ... I want u .... But u kick me

Orchid: Oh, poor baby! Let me quickly move to your country and love you because you've taken a fancy to my photo. Congrats, you are the first to make my OKC block list. yes I’m being rude, but he will not give up and I am getting rather pissed at him. Also, I found the button

Aaand end scene. Clearly this guy liked me a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment