Wednesday 23 April 2014

This one is from a guy with no profile picture and nothing but the bare minimum on his profile (height, age, etc.)

Him: Hello how are you you in norwich cos if you are i am too if you want to meet up for chat *I don't know about you, but I almost ran out of breath reading that even in my head!*

Me: I don't meet with people I don't know. Also, protip: Grammar and punctuation are such turn-ons.

Him: Plseas meet up with me. Im geniine,chatty(shy at first) honest and romantic
Him: Are you in norwich?

Me: Have you read my profile at all? Sure you're all those things. I still don't meet with anyone I don't know, and I'm even less inclined when you beg and tell me you're "genuine". Surely genuineness is expected, not something that needs to be said?

Him: Im definatly genuine what you see is what you get i dont pretend to be something im not cos i hate people like that.

Me: Again, this is not something that should have to be stated, so I'm less inclined to believe anyone who feels the need to tell me. Anyway, what I see is someone with no photo and a worse grasp of grammar and punctuation than a six-year-old child, not even mentioning the begging to meet up.


I'll keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment